We’re Hiring For A Phone Sales Position
Hey! Our names are Carlo Cretaro & Florence Murphy and as the title suggests, we’re looking to hire a someone to join our Next Stop Marketing sales team.
A little bit of background about Next Stop Marketing
Next Stop Marketing is a lead generation / SEO company that works with local businesses to help grow their business by increasing the number of calls, leads and sales.
We started out in 2012 with the long-term goal of creating a business model that allows us to specifically help local businesses.
At the moment, we have a freelance team comprising of 40 writers, 3 web designers, 2 web technicians and 1 Sales person who all work remotely on a part-time basis from wherever they choose.
We want to add another sales person to our team focusing on the Irish market
Are You Interested In:
Expanding Your Sales Knowledge Into The Online Marketing Realm
Gain Insights Into The SEO World And Learn The Stuff Google Doesn’t Want You To Know
If you do, then this role might be of interest to you!
Here’s what you’ll be doing in this position:
- Cold calling local business owners
- Scheduling appointments with them through Calendly so that we can call them at a later date.
- Tracking call details using the platform that we use (1 hour of training needed)
- Entering call details of successful appointments into a shared Google doc
The end goal of your position is to increase the overall revenue of our business in the Irish market by booking us appointments with the decision makers.
A Few Points To Note
We will supply you with all the details of the businesses that we would like you to call.
You won’t have to find and research anything.
We have another team that generates the leads – your job is to work your sales magic on them!
You will be using a cloud-based prospecting platform that has phone capabilities integrated inside it, so you won’t have to use your own personal phone for this role.
Everything is set up for you to just come in, get trained up (about 2 hours max and can be done via Skype or other video presentation software) and start calling.
We can decide which structure works for you best.
The obvious options are:
1. Hourly rate
2. Commission based pay
3. Hybrid of the two above.
We can discuss this in more detail during the application process. (see below)
This role isn’t for everyone!!
- If you don’t have any phone sales experience then you’re not a good fit.
- While full software training will be provided, you will be expected to know how to use a google doc/sheet, and enter basic data. If you’re technically challenged, then this may not be a suitable role for you.
- You will be expected to work a certain number of hours each week unless otherwise stated. Again, we can discuss this during the application process.
How To Apply
All you’ve got to do is click on the button below and fill out the few questions on the form. It shouldn’t take you more than 60 seconds.
We’ll then go through the application and we’ll contact you via email to set up a quick skype interview if we think you’d be a good fit for this position.
If you stumbled on this page and it’s not something you’re interested in then feel free to share the page with somone who might be a good fit. 🙂
Carlo & Florence